ABC7 Traffic Center
PATH service restored after water condition
NEW YORK (WABC) -- After an earlier suspension, PATH service has been restored to and from 33rd street.
There was no service on the Hoboken-33rd Street and the Journal Square-33rd Street lines.
Officials say the suspension was caused by signal issues between 23rd and 33rd streets after water got on the tracks and damaged the signals.
Stay with 7online and Eyewitness News for the latest developments.
mass transit, path train, path, abc7 traffic center
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation