ABC7 Traffic Center
LIRR westbound service restored with delays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Long Island Rail Road westbound service has been restored with delays between Jamaica Station and Penn Station.
It had been suspended to fix delays caused by the earlier suspensions due to downed powerlines.
Only one tunnel was having a problem, which is why only the westbound trains were affected.
There are 30 minute delays eastbound due to the westbound suspensions.
Subways are cross honoring for impacted passengers.
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken 6 min ago
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 27 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog 9 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 18 min ago
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen