ABC7 Traffic Center
LIRR westbound service restored with delays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Long Island Rail Road westbound service has been restored with delays between Jamaica Station and Penn Station.
It had been suspended to fix delays caused by the earlier suspensions due to downed powerlines.
Only one tunnel was having a problem, which is why only the westbound trains were affected.
There are 30 minute delays eastbound due to the westbound suspensions.
Subways are cross honoring for impacted passengers.
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ