ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect 4, 5 lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains in Manhattan through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
This week, work is being done on the 4 and 5 Lexington Avenue lines.
From 10 p.m. until 5 a.m., the No. 4 train will run local between 125th Street and Grand Central-42nd Street in both directions. No. 5 service ends early each night, except for Bronx stations between Dyre Avenue and East 180th Street.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 22 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 29 min ago
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 30 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
29 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
22 min ago