ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect 4, 5 lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains in Manhattan through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
This week, work is being done on the 4 and 5 Lexington Avenue lines.
From 10 p.m. until 5 a.m., the No. 4 train will run local between 125th Street and Grand Central-42nd Street in both directions. No. 5 service ends early each night, except for Bronx stations between Dyre Avenue and East 180th Street.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman 5 min ago
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face 30 min ago
- Russians, Crimeans discuss referendum on joining Russia
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- LI police make arrest in string of home burglaries 11 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos