ABC7 Traffic Center
LIRR suspended in Port Washington due to car on tracks
LONG ISLAND (WABC) -- Service on the Port Washington branch of the Long Island Railroad has been suspended because of a car on the tracks.
The vehicle went down a 20 foot embankment Sunday morning between Bayside and Port Washington.
There is no word yet on how the car went over the embankment, or whether there were any injuries.
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control 35 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner 24 min ago
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks head
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery