ABC7 Traffic Center
LIRR suspended in Port Washington due to car on tracks
LONG ISLAND (WABC) -- Service on the Port Washington branch of the Long Island Railroad has been suspended because of a car on the tracks.
The vehicle went down a 20 foot embankment Sunday morning between Bayside and Port Washington.
There is no word yet on how the car went over the embankment, or whether there were any injuries.
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- Photos: Blind man and dog fall on subway tracks
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- ACS workers reach plea deal in girl's death
- Jersey City reveals what was inside mysterious safes
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos