ABC7 Traffic Center
Bronx River Parkway reopened after suspicious package
YONKERS (WABC) -- Westchester County Police have identified a package that had closed part of the Bronx River Parkway on Monday.
The package was in a grassy area adjacent to the south bound Bronx River Parkway, just south of Yonkers Avenue.
The northbound lanes opened after 4:30 p.m., but delays continued.
Southbound was shut down at Bronx River Road but also reopened a short time later.
abc7 traffic center
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 44 min ago
- Woman charged with setting minivan fire, kids inside
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease 33 min ago
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013