ABC7 Traffic Center
Flooding closes roads in Rockland and Westchester
WESTCHESTER COUNTY (WABC) -- Many area roads remain closed or impassable due to flooding after Tropical Storm Andrea left up to 5 inches of rain in some spots.
Here is a rundown of closures in Rockland County and Westchester County as of 8:30 a.m.
In the Hudson Valley, the New York State Thruway Northbound ramp to Exit 7a.
The Bronx River Parkway: Northbound at Exit 21, 2 lanes, Southbound at Chatterton Avenue, 2 lanes, Both ways at Exit 10 (Bronx River Avenue)
Cross County Parkway: Eastbound Ramp Exit 9
Hutchinson River Parkway: Both ways between Exits 7 and 13.
Saw Mill River Parkway: Southbound at Exit 21, Northbound at Exit 20, Both ways between Exits 27 and 29
Sprain Brook: Southbound at Route 100
Taconic: Both ways between Commerce Street and Stevens Avenue Northbound ramp: Saw Mill River Parkway
Local roads: Route 9a Southbound at Warehouse Lane, 1 lane Route 59 both ways between Bobby Lane and Palisades Center Drive Route 303: Both ways at Route 59
rockland county, westchester county, flooding, abc7 traffic center
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 56 min ago
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos