ABC7 Traffic Center
N and Q service resumes after man hit by train
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Q and N train service has resumed after a man was struck and killed by a subway train in Queens Tuesday.
The accident led to suspensions of N and Q trains between Queensboro Plaza and Ditmars Boulevard in both directions.
By Tuesday evening most service had resumed, but N and Q trains were continuing to bypass Broadway.
Northbound R trains are running on the F line from 57 St-7 Avenue in Manhattan to 36th Street in Queens.
Allow additional travel time.
abc7 traffic center
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns 45 min ago
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing 27 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos