ABC7 Traffic Center
N and Q service resumes after man hit by train
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Q and N train service has resumed after a man was struck and killed by a subway train in Queens Tuesday.
The accident led to suspensions of N and Q trains between Queensboro Plaza and Ditmars Boulevard in both directions.
By Tuesday evening most service had resumed, but N and Q trains were continuing to bypass Broadway.
Northbound R trains are running on the F line from 57 St-7 Avenue in Manhattan to 36th Street in Queens.
Allow additional travel time.
abc7 traffic center
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 53 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
53 min ago