ABC7 Traffic Center
Disabled train, signal problems cause NJTransit delays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Some New Jersey Transit riders spent an extra hour getting where they had to go this morning.
A disabled train in Weehawken and an Amtrak signal problem caused the problems starting around 9:00 a.m.
Montclair-Boonton Line, Morris and Essex, North Jersey Coast Line and Northeast Corridor trains were delayed up to an hour in and out of Penn Station New York due to additional congestion.
The delays were down to 15 minutes around 11:00 a.m.
NJ Transit is cross-honoring on bus, rail, light rail and private bus carriers system-wide due to anticipated inclement weather.
new jersey transit, new jersey, mass transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 13 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 3 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UConn sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
50 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
13 min ago