ABC7 Traffic Center
Disabled train, signal problems cause NJTransit delays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Some New Jersey Transit riders spent an extra hour getting where they had to go this morning.
A disabled train in Weehawken and an Amtrak signal problem caused the problems starting around 9:00 a.m.
Montclair-Boonton Line, Morris and Essex, North Jersey Coast Line and Northeast Corridor trains were delayed up to an hour in and out of Penn Station New York due to additional congestion.
The delays were down to 15 minutes around 11:00 a.m.
NJ Transit is cross-honoring on bus, rail, light rail and private bus carriers system-wide due to anticipated inclement weather.
new jersey transit, new jersey, mass transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Bloomberg rides 7 train to station he helped build
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos