ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect N, Q, R lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains in Manhattan through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
This week, work is being done on the N, Q and R lines.
From 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. there's no late-night service at any of the Manhattan stations on those three lines.
N trains will operate in Brooklyn and Queens, Q trains will run along Sixth Avenue and shuttle buses will replace R trains in Brooklyn.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Jersey City water main break repaired 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 39 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment 44 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 1 min ago
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions...
1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos