ABC7 Traffic Center
RV fire causes major delays on GWB
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An RV fire caused delays off of the Cross Bronx Expressway onto the George Washington Bridge for Thursday's evening commute.
One outbound lane, on the lower level of the George Washington Bridge, remains closed for some ceiling tile repairs that need to be made. There was no structural damage to the roadway.
The Port Authority has re-opened the bus terminal and normal service is resuming after an earlier smoke condition.
There are residual traffic delays throughout the area.
george washington bridge, abc7 traffic center
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97 43 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
24 min ago