ABC7 Traffic Center
RV fire causes major delays on GWB
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An RV fire caused delays off of the Cross Bronx Expressway onto the George Washington Bridge for Thursday's evening commute.
One outbound lane, on the lower level of the George Washington Bridge, remains closed for some ceiling tile repairs that need to be made. There was no structural damage to the roadway.
The Port Authority has re-opened the bus terminal and normal service is resuming after an earlier smoke condition.
There are residual traffic delays throughout the area.
george washington bridge, abc7 traffic center
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 51 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
51 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos