ABC7 Traffic Center
RV fire causes major delays on GWB
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An RV fire caused delays off of the Cross Bronx Expressway onto the George Washington Bridge for Thursday's evening commute.
One outbound lane, on the lower level of the George Washington Bridge, remains closed for some ceiling tile repairs that need to be made. There was no structural damage to the roadway.
The Port Authority has re-opened the bus terminal and normal service is resuming after an earlier smoke condition.
There are residual traffic delays throughout the area.
george washington bridge, abc7 traffic center
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Budget vote approved in the House 4 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees