ABC7 Traffic Center
US gas prices down 4 cents over past 2 weeks
NEW JERSEY -- The average U.S. price of a gallon of gasoline has dropped 4 cents over the past two weeks.
The Lundberg Survey of fuel prices released Sunday says the price of a gallon of regular is $3.60. Midgrade costs an average of $3.78 a gallon, and premium is $3.92.
Diesel remained unchanged at $3.90 gallon.
Of the cities surveyed in the Lower 48 states, Tucson, Ariz., has the nation's lowest average price for gas at $3.24. Chicago has the highest at $4.23.
In California, the lowest average price was $3.85 in Sacramento. The highest was in Los Angeles at $4.07. The average statewide for a gallon of regular was $4.01, an increase of 9 cents.
gas prices, travel, garden state parkway, new jersey turnpike, abc7 traffic center
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 48 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records 20 min ago
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
48 min ago
- Russians, Crimeans discuss referendum on...
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos