ABC7 Traffic Center
Overturned tanker causing major delays all the way to George Washington Bridge
Leonia, New Jersey (WABC) -- An overturned tanker truck is causing major delays on southbound I-95 in Leonia.
Delays are impacting the outbound lanes of the George Washington Bridge.
Lanes are open, but traffic is very slow getting through.
The driver of the truck was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
abc7 traffic center
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest 17 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger 24 min ago
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Demolition underway after NJ fire;...
24 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos