ABC7 Traffic Center
Overturned tanker causing major delays all the way to George Washington Bridge
Leonia, New Jersey (WABC) -- An overturned tanker truck is causing major delays on southbound I-95 in Leonia.
Delays are impacting the outbound lanes of the George Washington Bridge.
Lanes are open, but traffic is very slow getting through.
The driver of the truck was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
abc7 traffic center
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide