ABC7 Traffic Center
Overturned tanker causing major delays all the way to George Washington Bridge
Leonia, New Jersey (WABC) -- An overturned tanker truck is causing major delays on southbound I-95 in Leonia.
Delays are impacting the outbound lanes of the George Washington Bridge.
Lanes are open, but traffic is very slow getting through.
The driver of the truck was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
abc7 traffic center
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims 30 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Malaysia asks countries for radar data to help find jet
- Here and Now
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
22 min ago