ABC7 Traffic Center
Overnight paving to begin on Outerbridge Crossing
PERTH AMBOY -- Motorists who use the Outerbridge Crossing during the overnight hours will be diverted to the Goethals Bridge through October.
Pavement replacement work is set to begin on the Outerbridge beginning Tuesday night.
The span, which links Perth Amboy with Staten Island, N.Y., will be closed from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. from Mondays to Thursdays. It will be closed on Fridays from 11:59 p.m. to 7 a.m. Saturday The bridge will be open on Saturday and Sunday nights and holiday weekends.
The Outerbridge Crossing will close at 9 p.m. on weeknights and open at 8 a.m. on Saturday mornings after Labor Day.
abc7 traffic center
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases