ABC7 Traffic Center
Overnight paving to begin on Outerbridge Crossing
PERTH AMBOY -- Motorists who use the Outerbridge Crossing during the overnight hours will be diverted to the Goethals Bridge through October.
Pavement replacement work is set to begin on the Outerbridge beginning Tuesday night.
The span, which links Perth Amboy with Staten Island, N.Y., will be closed from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. from Mondays to Thursdays. It will be closed on Fridays from 11:59 p.m. to 7 a.m. Saturday The bridge will be open on Saturday and Sunday nights and holiday weekends.
The Outerbridge Crossing will close at 9 p.m. on weeknights and open at 8 a.m. on Saturday mornings after Labor Day.
abc7 traffic center
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 39 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Man, 65, shot to death on street in Clinton Hill
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
39 min ago