ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect D line
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains in the Bronx through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
This week, work is being done on the D line.
From 10 p.m. until 5 a.m., service will be shut down between 205th Street and 161st Street-Yankee Stadium.
The MTA suggests riders use the No. 4 train to nearby stations.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day 31 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 15 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath & Beyond
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
31 min ago