ABC7 Traffic Center
Subway service resumes after delays at Christopher Street
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Subway service on the number 1 and 3 trains are experiencing delays after earlier delays due to an electrocution at the Christopher Street station.
Police say a man died after apparently touching the third rail at the station.
The investigation is continuing and all subway service has resumed with minor delays.
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013