ABC7 Traffic Center
Metro-North Harlem Line rail fixed, residual delays only
Monday, July 29, 2013
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Northbound Metro-North Harlem Line service is restored after an earlier issue with a broken rail.
Southbound trains were not affected.
Service was restored just before 6:30 p.m.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military 30 min ago
- Subway service impacted after officer injured in Brooklyn
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class 34 min ago
- Volunteers give Vietnam Vet special holiday gift 23 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos