ABC7 Traffic Center
Lincoln Tunnel reopens after earlier debris spill
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Traffic is moving again after a debris spill caused the Lincoln Tunnel and the Helix to be closed on the New Jersey side.
The Port Authority says the roadway opened up after 4 p.m.
A dump truck spilled rocks and dirt onto Interstate 495 in North Bergen causing the closures.
abc7 traffic center
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 1 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park 53 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son 58 min ago
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home 39 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines