ABC7 Traffic Center
Lincoln Tunnel reopens after earlier debris spill
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Traffic is moving again after a debris spill caused the Lincoln Tunnel and the Helix to be closed on the New Jersey side.
The Port Authority says the roadway opened up after 4 p.m.
A dump truck spilled rocks and dirt onto Interstate 495 in North Bergen causing the closures.
abc7 traffic center
- LIRR suspended between Huntington, Hicksville 2 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 26 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 22 min ago