ABC7 Traffic Center
Lincoln Tunnel reopens after earlier debris spill
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Traffic is moving again after a debris spill caused the Lincoln Tunnel and the Helix to be closed on the New Jersey side.
The Port Authority says the roadway opened up after 4 p.m.
A dump truck spilled rocks and dirt onto Interstate 495 in North Bergen causing the closures.
abc7 traffic center
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos