ABC7 Traffic Center
Lincoln Tunnel reopens after earlier debris spill
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Traffic is moving again after a debris spill caused the Lincoln Tunnel and the Helix to be closed on the New Jersey side.
The Port Authority says the roadway opened up after 4 p.m.
A dump truck spilled rocks and dirt onto Interstate 495 in North Bergen causing the closures.
abc7 traffic center
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday 56 min ago
- Plane's nose gear collapses at Philadelphia airport 51 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Records: Man in movie theater shooting also was texting
- Man in 'Modern Family' star groping appears in court 56 min ago
- $353 million up for grabs in Mega Millions drawing Friday