ABC7 Traffic Center
Lincoln Tunnel reopens after earlier debris spill
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Traffic is moving again after a debris spill caused the Lincoln Tunnel and the Helix to be closed on the New Jersey side.
The Port Authority says the roadway opened up after 4 p.m.
A dump truck spilled rocks and dirt onto Interstate 495 in North Bergen causing the closures.
abc7 traffic center
- Fire tears through Carlstadt post office 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool 44 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire 18 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise 1 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos