ABC7 Traffic Center
4-truck accident caused delays on New Jersey Turnpike
TRENTON (WABC) -- An accident involving four trucks in total caused major delays on the New Jersey Turnpike.
The accident between two tractor trailers, a box truck and a pickup truck happened Thursday afternoon near interchange 7A.
The northbound lanes were closed for over an hour, and there had been nearly 2 hour delays.
State police say there were a total of 4 injuries. 1 serious, 3 minor. The driver of the box truck was seriously injured. His passenger, who is also his son, had some leg and head lacerations.
Both drivers of the tractor trailers complained of pain.
The pick up truck driver was not injured.
All lanes are said to be back open and traffic is moving again.
abc7 traffic center
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos