ABC7 Traffic Center
6 train resumes after Bronx water main break
BRONX (WABC) -- The Number 6 subway line is running again after being partly shut down during the morning rush hour because of a water main break.
Officials say the No. 6 line was running normally as of 10:18 a.m. Service had been suspended around 6 a.m. in both directions between Hunts Point Avenue in the Bronx and 125th Street in Harlem.
During the shutdown, shuttle buses ran between the two points.
The water main break was near 140th Street and Bruckner Boulevard in the Bronx.
mass transit, bronx, water main break, abc7 traffic center
- Newtown 911 calls released 51 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze' 45 min ago
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 19 min ago
- Woman charged with setting minivan fire, kids inside
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen... 57 min ago
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease 8 min ago
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
45 min ago