ABC7 Traffic Center
6 train resumes after Bronx water main break
BRONX (WABC) -- The Number 6 subway line is running again after being partly shut down during the morning rush hour because of a water main break.
Officials say the No. 6 line was running normally as of 10:18 a.m. Service had been suspended around 6 a.m. in both directions between Hunts Point Avenue in the Bronx and 125th Street in Harlem.
During the shutdown, shuttle buses ran between the two points.
The water main break was near 140th Street and Bruckner Boulevard in the Bronx.
mass transit, bronx, water main break, abc7 traffic center
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 38 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected 23 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released 38 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 31 min ago
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
38 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
31 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
23 min ago