ABC7 Traffic Center
NJT Morris-Essex line affected by flooding
GLADSTONE (WABC) -- Friday, New Jersey Transit train service will be limited in some areas to make repairs after Thursday's storms.
There were 4 to 6 large washouts between Bernardsville and Gladstone. Some were as big as 10-15 feet wide and 60 feet long, officials said. Crews were making repairs, and those repairs are expected to continue into Friday.
Due to the washed out tracks, there will be limited service between Bernardsville and Hoboken Friday.
After 9 a.m. buses will be used to shuttle commuters between Bernardsville and Stirling.
There will be limited train service between Stirling and Hoboken.
new jersey transit, new jersey, mass transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute 23 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Funeral held for NYPD traffic agent hit by truck 48 min ago
- Bethpage boaters missing in waters off Cape May
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Wintry blast moves through much of country, heads East
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary