ABC7 Traffic Center
NJT Morris-Essex line affected by flooding
GLADSTONE (WABC) -- Friday, New Jersey Transit train service will be limited in some areas to make repairs after Thursday's storms.
There were 4 to 6 large washouts between Bernardsville and Gladstone. Some were as big as 10-15 feet wide and 60 feet long, officials said. Crews were making repairs, and those repairs are expected to continue into Friday.
Due to the washed out tracks, there will be limited service between Bernardsville and Hoboken Friday.
After 9 a.m. buses will be used to shuttle commuters between Bernardsville and Stirling.
There will be limited train service between Stirling and Hoboken.
new jersey transit, new jersey, mass transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Malaysian Airlines asks for help in hunt for missing plane
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal 40 min ago
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Good Samaritans rescue woman from burning car
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- LI hospital warns of possible blood...
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos