ABC7 Traffic Center
New Jersey Transit's Gladstone Branch suspended
NEWARK -- Commuters who ride trains on New Jersey Transit's Gladstone Branch will need to find alternate transportation to the Bernardsville Station.
Service is suspended in both directions between Gladstone and Bernardsville because of damage caused by flooding Thursday. Severe flooding in the Far Hills-Peapack area washed out the stone that supports the rails.
There's limited train service from Bernardsville to Hoboken and New York.
Substitute bus service will operate from Bernardsville to Long Hill Township starting at 9 a.m. Friday. Rail service will continue from Long Hill to Hoboken.
mass transit, new jersey transit, new jersey, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC 44 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 57 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UConn sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing 43 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp...
57 min ago