ABC7 Traffic Center
New Jersey Transit's Gladstone Branch suspended
NEWARK -- Commuters who ride trains on New Jersey Transit's Gladstone Branch will need to find alternate transportation to the Bernardsville Station.
Service is suspended in both directions between Gladstone and Bernardsville because of damage caused by flooding Thursday. Severe flooding in the Far Hills-Peapack area washed out the stone that supports the rails.
There's limited train service from Bernardsville to Hoboken and New York.
Substitute bus service will operate from Bernardsville to Long Hill Township starting at 9 a.m. Friday. Rail service will continue from Long Hill to Hoboken.
mass transit, new jersey transit, new jersey, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall