ABC7 Traffic Center
New Jersey Transit's Gladstone Branch suspended
NEWARK -- Commuters who ride trains on New Jersey Transit's Gladstone Branch will need to find alternate transportation to the Bernardsville Station.
Service is suspended in both directions between Gladstone and Bernardsville because of damage caused by flooding Thursday. Severe flooding in the Far Hills-Peapack area washed out the stone that supports the rails.
There's limited train service from Bernardsville to Hoboken and New York.
Substitute bus service will operate from Bernardsville to Long Hill Township starting at 9 a.m. Friday. Rail service will continue from Long Hill to Hoboken.
mass transit, new jersey transit, new jersey, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- LIRR suspended between Huntington, Hicksville 21 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 45 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt 8 min ago
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker 18 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 41 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn;...
8 min ago