ABC7 Traffic Center
Power failure on A, B, C, and D subway lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA says that they had a power failure that affected signals on the A, B, C and D trains.
A spokesman said they don't know what caused it, but it was not weather related.
The power failure started at around 9:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Service resumed with local service only just before 11 p.m.
For more information please visit: http://www.mta.info
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ