ABC7 Traffic Center
Power failure on A, B, C, and D subway lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA says that they had a power failure that affected signals on the A, B, C and D trains.
A spokesman said they don't know what caused it, but it was not weather related.
The power failure started at around 9:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Service resumed with local service only just before 11 p.m.
For more information please visit: http://www.mta.info
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 49 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday 19 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion 15 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 7 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled 43 min ago
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system...
43 min ago
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
19 min ago
- Community tries to decide how to move...
48 min ago