ABC7 Traffic Center
Power failure on A, B, C, and D subway lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA says that they had a power failure that affected signals on the A, B, C and D trains.
A spokesman said they don't know what caused it, but it was not weather related.
The power failure started at around 9:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Service resumed with local service only just before 11 p.m.
For more information please visit: http://www.mta.info
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire 28 min ago
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn 22 min ago
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction 15 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park