ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect D line in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains in the Bronx through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
This week, work is being done on the D line.
From 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., there will be no service between 205th Street and 161st Street-Yankee Stadium.
Also, Brooklyn-bound D trains will skip 155th Street in Manhattan.
Riders can take the No. 4 train instead.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- AccuWeather Forecast: More Snow On The Way 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup 20 min ago
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto 17 min ago
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- Newtown groups open week of 'acts of kindness' 44 min ago
- Joe Torre elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area 57 min ago
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
20 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: More Snow On The Way
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos