ABC7 Traffic Center
Tractor trailer overturns in Fort Lee
Fort Lee, New Jersey (WABC) -- An overturned tractor trailer on I-95 in Fort Lee caused a traffic mess during the Thursday evening commute.
The accident took place on the southbound lanes, but is also impacting northbound lanes due to a debris spill.
The sheet metal that the truck was hauling could be seen on the roadway on North bound lanes even though the truck is on the southbound lanes from NewsCopter 7.
Delays began at the tail end of the Cross Bronx Expressway, and continued over the George Washington Bridge and on to the I-95 split.
Northbound delays went back all the way to Route 80.
No injuries were immediately reported.
abc7 traffic center
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow hits southern New Jersey, heads for NYC 7 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV