ABC7 Traffic Center
Tractor trailer overturns in Fort Lee
Fort Lee, New Jersey (WABC) -- An overturned tractor trailer on I-95 in Fort Lee caused a traffic mess during the Thursday evening commute.
The accident took place on the southbound lanes, but is also impacting northbound lanes due to a debris spill.
The sheet metal that the truck was hauling could be seen on the roadway on North bound lanes even though the truck is on the southbound lanes from NewsCopter 7.
Delays began at the tail end of the Cross Bronx Expressway, and continued over the George Washington Bridge and on to the I-95 split.
Northbound delays went back all the way to Route 80.
No injuries were immediately reported.
abc7 traffic center
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Day Parade 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA men's basketball tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos