ABC7 Traffic Center
Tractor trailer overturns in Fort Lee
Fort Lee, New Jersey (WABC) -- An overturned tractor trailer on I-95 in Fort Lee caused a traffic mess during the Thursday evening commute.
The accident took place on the southbound lanes, but is also impacting northbound lanes due to a debris spill.
The sheet metal that the truck was hauling could be seen on the roadway on North bound lanes even though the truck is on the southbound lanes from NewsCopter 7.
Delays began at the tail end of the Cross Bronx Expressway, and continued over the George Washington Bridge and on to the I-95 split.
Northbound delays went back all the way to Route 80.
No injuries were immediately reported.
abc7 traffic center
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 23 min ago
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 3 min ago
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View" 42 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos