ABC7 Traffic Center
George Washington Bridge lower level closes for emergency response drill
FORT LEE (WABC) -- The lower level of the George Washington Bridge will close at 9 p.m. Saturday for an emergency response drill.
The drill will include smoke and emergency vehicles as first responders test response procedures. Drivers will only be able to use the upper level.
The lower level will reopen Sunday at 7 a.m.
abc7 traffic center
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide