ABC7 Traffic Center
George Washington Bridge lower level closes for emergency response drill
FORT LEE (WABC) -- The lower level of the George Washington Bridge will close at 9 p.m. Saturday for an emergency response drill.
The drill will include smoke and emergency vehicles as first responders test response procedures. Drivers will only be able to use the upper level.
The lower level will reopen Sunday at 7 a.m.
abc7 traffic center
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather...
37 min ago