ABC7 Traffic Center
George Washington Bridge lower level closes for emergency response drill
FORT LEE (WABC) -- The lower level of the George Washington Bridge will close at 9 p.m. Saturday for an emergency response drill.
The drill will include smoke and emergency vehicles as first responders test response procedures. Drivers will only be able to use the upper level.
The lower level will reopen Sunday at 7 a.m.
abc7 traffic center
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 46 min ago
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 42 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Sea Isle fire destroys 3 beachfront homes 34 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Yonkers family outraged after dog mauled by pit bull 29 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
25 min ago
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
42 min ago