ABC7 Traffic Center
US gas prices drop 14 cents over past 2 weeks
CAMARILLO, California -- The average U.S. price of a gallon of gasoline has dropped 14 cents over the past two weeks.
The Lundberg Survey of fuel prices released Sunday says the price of a gallon of regular is $3.38. Midgrade costs an average of $3.58 a gallon, and premium is $3.71.
Diesel was down 4 cents at $3.92 gallon.
Of the cities surveyed in the Lower 48 states, St. Louis has the nation's lowest average price for gas at $3.01. San Francisco has the highest at $3.88.
In California, the lowest average price was $3.74 in Sacramento. The average statewide for a gallon of regular was $3.83, a drop of 14 cents.
gas prices, travel, abc7 traffic center
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line 11 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide