ABC7 Traffic Center
US gas prices drop 14 cents over past 2 weeks
CAMARILLO, California -- The average U.S. price of a gallon of gasoline has dropped 14 cents over the past two weeks.
The Lundberg Survey of fuel prices released Sunday says the price of a gallon of regular is $3.38. Midgrade costs an average of $3.58 a gallon, and premium is $3.71.
Diesel was down 4 cents at $3.92 gallon.
Of the cities surveyed in the Lower 48 states, St. Louis has the nation's lowest average price for gas at $3.01. San Francisco has the highest at $3.88.
In California, the lowest average price was $3.74 in Sacramento. The average statewide for a gallon of regular was $3.83, a drop of 14 cents.
gas prices, travel, abc7 traffic center
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 29 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
29 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby...
48 min ago