ABC7 Traffic Center
Hard hit Sandy areas get free subway rides Tuesday
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA is marking the anniversary of Superstorm Sandy with free subway rides for people in hard hit neighborhoods.
On Tuesday, rides will be free from certain stations:
-On the "A" train between Howard Beach and the Rockaway Peninsula in Queens.
-And the "R" train between Bay Ridge 95th Street and Court Streets in Brooklyn.
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 13 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
13 min ago