ABC7 Traffic Center
Outbound Lincoln Tunnel reopened after accident
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The north tube of the outbound Lincoln Tunnel has reopened with delays after a 6-vehicle accident.
The accident took place in the north tube, which is westbound, just before 4:00 p.m.
Two people suffered injuries. Officials said one person complained of back pain and another suffered a knee injury.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos