ABC7 Traffic Center
Pothole patchwork closes 2 lanes on Belt Parkway
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This rough winter is not just hard on people, but also tough on roads.
Workers again spent the overnight hours patching potholes on the Belt Parkway.
Two of the three eastbound lanes on the Belt between Ocean and Flatbush Avenues were closed until 5:30 a.m.
The Belt Parkway is one of the worst roadways in New York for pot holes.
Drivers are urged to use alternate routes.
DOT workers have filled nearly 80,000 potholes so far this year.
abc7 traffic center
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 19 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 5 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos