ABC7 Traffic Center
Pothole patchwork closes 2 lanes on Belt Parkway
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This rough winter is not just hard on people, but also tough on roads.
Workers again spent the overnight hours patching potholes on the Belt Parkway.
Two of the three eastbound lanes on the Belt between Ocean and Flatbush Avenues were closed until 5:30 a.m.
The Belt Parkway is one of the worst roadways in New York for pot holes.
Drivers are urged to use alternate routes.
DOT workers have filled nearly 80,000 potholes so far this year.
abc7 traffic center
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris 29 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday 12 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens 10 min ago
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan College clinches first NCAA bid... 2 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian...
10 min ago
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
12 min ago