ABC7 Traffic Center
PATH service resumes after earlier suspensions
HOBOKEN (WABC) -- PATH service on the Journal Square to 33rd Street and the Hoboken to World Trade Center lines has resumed.
A broken rail in one of the tunnels had interrupted service on two of four lines on the PATH for an hour.
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey spokesman Steve Coleman says service into 33rd Street in Manhattan resumed at a little after noon. Trains are operating with about a 20-minute delay.
The rail problem was discovered in a tunnel leading to the 33rd Street station.
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014