ABC7 Traffic Center
Information for families of those on board derailed train
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA has set up a family center for those seeking the status of loved ones who may have been aboard the Metro-North train that derailed in the Bronx Sunday morning.
People can call 311 in New York City for information on the status of passengers or "212-New-York" (212-639-9675). If using a TTY or Text Telephone, call 212-504-4115.
The derailment left 4 people dead and 63 others injured, 11 of them critically.
The injured have been taken to New York-Presbyterian, Montefiore, Jacobi and St. Barnabus Hospitals.
New York-Presbyterian says those seeking the condition of family members on the train can call 212-639-9675.
mass transit, metro north derailment, metro north, abc7 traffic center
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow for some 26 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops St. Patrick's Day parade sponsorship 16 min ago
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos