ABC7 Traffic Center
Information for families of those on board derailed train
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA has set up a family center for those seeking the status of loved ones who may have been aboard the Metro-North train that derailed in the Bronx Sunday morning.
People can call 311 in New York City for information on the status of passengers or "212-New-York" (212-639-9675). If using a TTY or Text Telephone, call 212-504-4115.
The derailment left 4 people dead and 63 others injured, 11 of them critically.
The injured have been taken to New York-Presbyterian, Montefiore, Jacobi and St. Barnabus Hospitals.
New York-Presbyterian says those seeking the condition of family members on the train can call 212-639-9675.
mass transit, metro north derailment, metro north, abc7 traffic center
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos