Eyewitness to Climate Change: Watch on 7online!
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Blizzards, hurricanes and superstorms: The past few years have been marked by very significant weather events in the tri-state region.
The Eyewitness News weather team looked at these recent events,and what they may mean for our near future.
Lee Goldberg starts of the program with an analysis of winter and the impact of melting polar ice caps. Bill Evans takes a close look at summer along the coast and the first summer post-Hurricane Sandy. Jeff Smith with tornados and why there are more of them. And finally, Amy Freeze with surviving severe weather, whether on the bus, in a cab or on the train.
And what can we expect this summer? Will it be hotter than normal? Cooler than normal?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, tv listings
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out 5 min ago
- Brooklyn school officials face discipline for not reporting...
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog 25 min ago
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos