Carrie Ann Inaba brought to tears on Dancing With The Stars
LOS ANGELES (WABC) -- Why was Carrie Ann Inaba crying on last night's episode of Dancing With The Stars?
Comedian Andy Dick brought her to tears.
He dedicated his Viennese Waltz to his teenaged daughter, Meg. He told the audience that this is been the best year because he has been sober.
"My daughter Meg is the apple of my eye. We have a super special relationship. She's like a mini-verson of me. My troubles become their troubles. I've put them through hell," Dick said.
His performance overwhelmed Carrie Ann to the point that she could not speak without becoming choked up, and she got up to hug Dick before awarding his score.
"What you said with those few moves was so beautiful," she said. Inaba lost her father at the start of the season.
Andy earned a 21 from the judges.
dancing with the stars, tv listings
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub 18 min ago
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon 15 min ago
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014