Erin Andrews to co-host Dancing With The Stars
NEW YORK -- "Dancing With the Stars" will have a new co-host when its 18th season debuts next month on ABC. The official announcement came on Good Morning America that Erin Andrews, a former contestant, would join Tom Bergeron as co-host.
Andrews, 35, replaces Brooke Burke-Charvet, who will not be returning to the program.
"We can confirm that Brooke Burke-Charvet will not be joining us next season, Conrad Green, the show's executive producer, told ABC News in a statement. "She's been a wonderful part of the 'Dancing With the Stars' family since her triumphant win in season seven and will unquestionably be missed by our entire team. We'd like to thank Brooke for her years of great service."
Andrews, who will continue to work for FOX Sports, competed on season 10 of "Dancing." She made it to the finals.
She will join longtime co-host Tom Bergeron when the season premieres 8 p.m. on March 17.
This show will also have a new music director. Ray Chew will replace Harold Wheeler.
The cast of season 18 will be revealed on " Good Morning America" on March 4.
dancing with the stars, tv listings
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Small school bus overturns in Brooklyn 1 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 20 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 3 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 23 min ago
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 24 min ago
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports 59 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
3 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
24 min ago