Mass transit back on track
NEW YORK (WABC) -- All mass transit was back on track with normal service Thursday as the region continues to dig out from the blizzard.
The Long Island Rail Road is running a normal schedule for Thursday.
Most NJ TRANSIT services resumed normal operations and is running a normal schedule Thursday. This includes bus, rail and light-rail.
Metro-North is running full weekday service on Thursday, December 30th.
Service has been restored with minor delays throughout the system.
Bus service is expected to have some delays, but routes on plowed streets are expected to run normally.
Amtrak resumed normal service on its Northeast Corridor service between Boston, New York and Washington, D.C.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
holiday blizzard, winter storm, snow, snow storm, accuweather
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn 51 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire