Mass transit back on track
NEW YORK (WABC) -- All mass transit was back on track with normal service Thursday as the region continues to dig out from the blizzard.
The Long Island Rail Road is running a normal schedule for Thursday.
Most NJ TRANSIT services resumed normal operations and is running a normal schedule Thursday. This includes bus, rail and light-rail.
Metro-North is running full weekday service on Thursday, December 30th.
Service has been restored with minor delays throughout the system.
Bus service is expected to have some delays, but routes on plowed streets are expected to run normally.
Amtrak resumed normal service on its Northeast Corridor service between Boston, New York and Washington, D.C.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
holiday blizzard, winter storm, snow, snow storm, accuweather
- Large explosion, fire reported in East Harlem 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 28 min ago
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos