Mass transit back on track
NEW YORK (WABC) -- All mass transit was back on track with normal service Thursday as the region continues to dig out from the blizzard.
The Long Island Rail Road is running a normal schedule for Thursday.
Most NJ TRANSIT services resumed normal operations and is running a normal schedule Thursday. This includes bus, rail and light-rail.
Metro-North is running full weekday service on Thursday, December 30th.
Service has been restored with minor delays throughout the system.
Bus service is expected to have some delays, but routes on plowed streets are expected to run normally.
Amtrak resumed normal service on its Northeast Corridor service between Boston, New York and Washington, D.C.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
holiday blizzard, winter storm, snow, snow storm, accuweather
- Yonkers fire injures family of four
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year 6 min ago
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen 14 min ago
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Residents warned to look out for black ice 49 min ago
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems 58 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Infant brought to NYC hospital by parents pronounced dead 33 min ago
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
49 min ago