Mass transit back on track
NEW YORK (WABC) -- All mass transit was back on track with normal service Thursday as the region continues to dig out from the blizzard.
The Long Island Rail Road is running a normal schedule for Thursday.
Most NJ TRANSIT services resumed normal operations and is running a normal schedule Thursday. This includes bus, rail and light-rail.
Metro-North is running full weekday service on Thursday, December 30th.
Service has been restored with minor delays throughout the system.
Bus service is expected to have some delays, but routes on plowed streets are expected to run normally.
Amtrak resumed normal service on its Northeast Corridor service between Boston, New York and Washington, D.C.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
holiday blizzard, winter storm, snow, snow storm, accuweather
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow hits southern New Jersey, heads for NYC
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire 48 min ago
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV