Mass transit back on track
NEW YORK (WABC) -- All mass transit was back on track with normal service Thursday as the region continues to dig out from the blizzard.
The Long Island Rail Road is running a normal schedule for Thursday.
Most NJ TRANSIT services resumed normal operations and is running a normal schedule Thursday. This includes bus, rail and light-rail.
Metro-North is running full weekday service on Thursday, December 30th.
Service has been restored with minor delays throughout the system.
Bus service is expected to have some delays, but routes on plowed streets are expected to run normally.
Amtrak resumed normal service on its Northeast Corridor service between Boston, New York and Washington, D.C.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
holiday blizzard, winter storm, snow, snow storm, accuweather
- Gunman dead in shooting at Colorado high school 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Winter storm Saturday 30 min ago
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- New York City issues snow alert 24 min ago
- Man in custody after incident at Chelsea school 11 min ago
- Baruch College student died from head injuries, coroner says
- Police searching for missing Rider U student
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Kansas man arrested in car bomb plot at airport 16 min ago
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email 16 min ago
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books
- AccuWeather: Winter storm Saturday
30 min ago