Tornado Warning in NW New Jersey
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning for parts of New Jersey until 6:00 p.m.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MOUNT HOLLY NJ HAS ISSUED A * TORNADO WARNING FOR... MONMOUTH COUNTY IN CENTRAL NEW JERSEY... NORTHWESTERN OCEAN COUNTY IN SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY... * UNTIL 600 PM EDT * AT 527 PM EDT...LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT REPORTED A FUNNEL CLOUD NEAR CASSVILLE...OR 16 MILES NORTHWEST OF TOMS RIVER...MOVING NORTHEAST AT 25 MPH. * THE TORNADO WILL BE NEAR... JACKSON BY 535 PM EDT... JACKSONS MILLS BY 545 PM EDT... FREEWOOD ACRES BY 555 PM EDT... ADELPHIA...WEST FREEHOLD...HOWELL AND EAST FREEHOLD BY 600 PM EDT... PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE DURING A TORNADO IS IN A BASEMENT. GET UNDER A WORKBENCH OR OTHER PIECE OF STURDY FURNITURE. IF NO BASEMENT IS AVAILABLE...SEEK SHELTER ON THE LOWEST FLOOR OF THE BUILDING IN AN INTERIOR HALLWAY OR ROOM SUCH AS A CLOSET. USE BLANKETS OR PILLOWS TO COVER YOUR BODY AND ALWAYS STAY AWAY FROM WINDOWS.
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills 45 min ago
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
7online News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos