Tornado watch remains for LI, Conn.
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch for Long Island and Connecticut.
The watch area extends to 12:00 a.m. in these counties:
Watch areas in New York City have been canceled as of 9 p.m.
The watch areas in New Jersey have all been canceled as of 9 p.m.
The watch area extends to 12:00 a.m. in these counties in southern Connecticut:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx 22 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable 1 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Dave Jennings, former Giants punter, dies 19 min ago
- Man shot multiple times in Nassau County
- At least 6 hurt when car jumps curb in East Village
- Robbery suspect dead in Brooklyn police shooting
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth
- Natura recalls all brands of dry pet food
- Strollers recalled due to wheel blowouts , Kolcraft says
- Slim Whitman, country singer, dies
- Photos: Most endangered historic places
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable
1 min ago
7online News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos