Tornado watch remains for LI, Conn.
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch for Long Island and Connecticut.
The watch area extends to 12:00 a.m. in these counties:
Watch areas in New York City have been canceled as of 9 p.m.
The watch areas in New Jersey have all been canceled as of 9 p.m.
The watch area extends to 12:00 a.m. in these counties in southern Connecticut:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 43 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault 11 min ago
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site 5 min ago
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
43 min ago
7online News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos