Tornado watch remains for LI, Conn.
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch for Long Island and Connecticut.
The watch area extends to 12:00 a.m. in these counties:
Watch areas in New York City have been canceled as of 9 p.m.
The watch areas in New Jersey have all been canceled as of 9 p.m.
The watch area extends to 12:00 a.m. in these counties in southern Connecticut:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
- 2 killed in Queens motorcycle accident 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 1 min ago
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall