"Eyewitness to Extreme Weather"
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The last two years have already brought historic weather events to the tri-state area, from tornadoes to hurricanes. What's in store for the future? Our Eyewitness News AccuWeather Team takes a closer look in "Eyewitness to Extreme Weather".
Our special starts with Meteorologist Lee Goldberg taking a look at the extreme weather events that have hit the Tri-State area.
Meteorologist Bill Evans takes a closer look Superstorm Sandy. What are the lessons that we can learn? How can we avoid a repeat, and what kind of changes should be made as we rebuild?
Severe Weather seems to come around with more frequency. Is it the new normal? Meteorologist Jeff Smith digs deeper. Technology has drastically improved forecasting technology.
Meteorologist Amy Freeze looks at the newest technology aimed at protecting the public.Plus what can we expect this winter? The Eyewitness News AccuWeather team has the answers. Check out Eyewitness to Extreme Weather.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
- 3 critical after fire tears through Brooklyn home 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt 27 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique 16 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated 21 min ago
- New York Army cadet accused of emailing child porn 29 min ago
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident