AccuWeather Forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Tuesday will be mostly cloudy with a couple of showers and a thunderstorm. The high will be around 85.
Expect clouds and sun on Wednesday. It'll be comfortable with a high of 77.
Thursday will be nice with sunshine and patchy clouds. The high will be around 80. Friday will be sunny to partly cloudy with a high of 82. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible.
Saturday will be partly sunny and warm with a high of 84. An afternoon thunderstorm is possible. Sunday will be warm and humid with clouds and sun along with a better chance of an afternoon thunderstorm. The high will be around 86.
METEOROLOGIST AMY FREEZE If you have questions about the Accuweather forecast, tweet me! www.twitter.com/AmyFreeze7
accuweather, rain, forecast
- LIRR train derails in East River tunnel
- AccuWeather Forecast: Spotty Storm 59 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Victim of attempted robbery falls out window
- Suspect shot and killed in Newark robbery attempt
- Teacher suspended after alleged sending threatening voicemail
- Passenger arrested after incident on Newark-bound flight
- LI 7-Eleven owners accused of human smuggling
- NYC plans composting program to recycle food scraps
- abcnews: Murnaghans Face Backlash After Sarah's Lung...
- Actor Jeff Garlin won't face vandalism charges in LA
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
- AccuWeather Forecast: Spotty Storm
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos