AccuWeather Forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- THURSDAY: Sunshine and patchy clouds along with a cool breeze. The high will be around 50.
THURSDAY NIGHT: Partly cloudy with a low of 38.
FRIDAY: Variable cloudiness with a high of 54.
SATURDAY: Periods of clouds and sun. It'll be milder with a breezy afternoon and a high of 63. There could be a brief shower early in the day.
SUNDAY: Intervals of clouds and sunshine with a high of 62.
MONDAY: Some sunshine followed by increasing clouds and a high of 63.
TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with some rain or drizzle possible and a high of 62.
WEDNESDAY: Partly sunny and milder with a high of 66.
accuweather, rain, snow, snow storm, forecast
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Suspense builds for season finale of 'Scandal'