AccuWeather Forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- TONIGHT: Turning out clear, brisk and chilly with a low of 38.
TOMORROW: Sunny, along with a gusty wind. The high will be around 64.
TOMORROW NIGHT: Mainly clear with winds gradually subsiding and a low of 43.
FRIDAY: Variable cloudiness with a few showers in the area during the afternoon and at night. There could even be a thunderstorm along the front in the evening. The high will be around 61.
SATURDAY: Partly sunny and breezy with a couple of showers and a thunderstorm. The high will be around 67.
SUNDAY: Breezy with intervals of clouds and sunshine. The high will be around 63.
MONDAY: Cloudy and cool with the chance for some rain and a high of 58.
TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with the chance for some rain and a high of 60.
WEDNESDAY: Cloudy and cool with occasional rain and a high of 56.
accuweather, rain, snow, snow storm, forecast
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 46 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 47 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 8 min ago
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos