AccuWeather Forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Expect a bit of morning snow Monday with little or no accumulation.
Otherwise, clouds will give way to some sunshine. It'll still be cold with a high of 36. Monday night will be clear to partly cloudy and cold with a low of 25.
Tuesday will be partly sunny and not as cold with a high of 43. After some sun early, it'll turn cloudy on Wednesday with occasional rain and drizzle in the afternoon. The high will be around 44.
Thursday will be partly sunny and milder with a high of 51. Friday will be mostly sunny and mild with a high of 54.
Expect intervals of clouds and sunshine on Saturday with a shower possible and a high of 48. Sunday will be mainly cloudy with a high of 47.
accuweather, rain, snow, snow storm, forecast
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos