AccuWeather forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Expect a shower or thunderstorm in spots this evening. Otherwise, it'll be warm and humid overnight with patchy clouds and a low of 68.
Expect a mix of clouds and sunshine tomorrow. It'll be very warm and humid with a shower or thunderstorm around, especially in the afternoon. The high will be around 85. Tomorrow night will be partly to mostly cloudy, warm and humid with a shower or thunderstorm in spots. The low will be around 68.
Expect clouds and some sunshine on Thursday. It'll be breezy and humid with a few showers and heavy thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. The high will be around 79. A morning shower is possible on Friday. Otherwise, it'll be breezy and cooler with variable cloudiness and a high of 69.
Saturday will be sunny to partly cloudy with a high of 67. Sunday will be sunny to partly cloudy and cool with a high of 69.
Expect sunshine and some clouds on Monday with a high of 71. Tuesday will be mostly sunny with a high of 73.
Have a good day!!!
Meteorologist Jeff Smith
accuweather, cold, cold weather, snow, snow storm, rain, forecast
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- Police investiate possible bias attack on Broadway
- NYPD detective accused of hacking, spying on associates
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Super Bowl 50 goes to San Francisco 2 min ago
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Photos: Most Wanted: Yonkers Police Department
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
20 min ago
- Crews race to find survivors after Oklahoma...
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos