AccuWeather forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This afternoon will be warm and humid with times of sun and clouds. A few spots will get a shower or thunderstorm. The high will be around 83, but in the 70s near south-facing shores.
Watch for a shower or thunderstorm around this evening. Otherwise, it'll be warm and humid tonight with patchy clouds and a low of 66. Expect a mix of clouds and sunshine tomorrow. It'll be very warm and humid with a shower or thunderstorm around, especially in the afternoon. The high will be around 85.
Expect clouds and some sunshine on Thursday. It'll be breezy and humid with a few showers and thunderstorms, any of which may be strong or possibly even severe. The high will be around 79. A morning shower is possible on Friday. Otherwise, it'll be breezy and cooler with variable cloudiness and a high of 69.
Saturday will be sunny to partly cloudy with a high of 69. Sunday will be mostly sunny with a high of 71.
Expect sunshine and some clouds on Monday with a high of 73. Tuesday will be mostly sunny with a high of 73.
Have a good day!!!
Meteorologist Jeff Smith
accuweather, cold, cold weather, snow, snow storm, rain, forecast
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help 30 min ago
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- NYPD detective accused of hacking, spying on associates
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ
- Police investiate possible bias attack on Broadway 20 min ago
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma 56 min ago
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Photos: Most Wanted: Yonkers Police Department
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers